Scalar Network Analyzer, 400kHz to 2.5GHz (100kHz to 2.6GHz in open mode).
The SNA-2550 is a computer-based portable analyzer for the measurement of the transfer function of two ports electronic devices. Transmitted and reflected power are plotted on a frequency/level diagram directly on a computer screen exactly like in the traditional network analyzers.
The instrument consists of a RF box to be connected with the device under test and a computer. Thanks to the supplied software the measured data are acquired, displayed and saved on the computer.
• RF Out: 57dBµV to 107dBµV (0 dBm) full scale adjustable level in 1dB step,
• RF in: 57dBµV to 110dBµV full scale measuring range,
• linear dynamic range: 60dB,
• 20 + 10 + 10 dB switching attenuators,
• scan sweep: full-range or on selected frequency limits,
• selectable Start-Stop-Centre frequency limits,
• scan time and speed: 500ms for full span, 100points/100ms auto calibration function through a supplied calibrated coax cable.
Software specifications : measuring setup, attenuators setup, limits and frequency setup, scan mode, real-time scan with level-frequency plot over the selected range, save and recall of the plotted diagram, TCP/IP Server for remote control.