Downconverter 455KHz - 12KHz
Down-converter for DRM signals reception. To be used with popular HF receivers. The HF receiver’s IF out is connected with the down-converter and the output of down-converter is connected with the P.C. sound card. Thanks to a freeware software voice, texts and data are made available on the P.C. The board is compatible with DREAM DRM software available in Internet (the software is not included with the board).
Features and technical specifications:
• power supply : 12÷32 VDC Jack (5.4 X 2.1 mm),
• 455KHz IF input : BNC socket,
• 12KHz Output : 3.5 mm socket,
• 10KHz BW 455KHz input ceramic filter,
• 3° overtone Crystal L.O. at 18.680MHz /40,
• MOSFET switching Mixer with diplexer filter,
• 12KHz variable output level,
• FR4 PCB with shielding.