Downconverter 10.7MHz - 12kHz
Down-converter for DRM signals reception. To be used with popular HF receivers. The HF receiver’s IF out is connected with the down-converter and the output of down-converter is connected with the P.C. sound card. Thanks to a freeware software voice, texts and data are made available on the P.C. The board is compatible with DREAM DRM software available in Internet (the software is not included with the board).
Features and technical specifications:
• power supply : 12÷32 VDC Jack (5.4 X 2.1 mm),
• 10,7MHz IF input : BNC socket (plus throughout BNC),
• 12kHz output : 3.5 mm socket,
• two down conversions : 10.7MHz / 455kHz / 12kHz,
• 15kHz BW - 10.7MHz input crystal filter,
• 1° L.O. with 10.245MHz crystal,
• 1° Mixer with TUF-2SM DBM,
• 10kHz BW - 455kHz ceramic filter,
• 2 ° L.O. with 3° overtone 18.680MHz crystal / 40,
• 2° MOSFET switching Mixer with diplexer filter,
• 12kHz variable output level,
• FR4 PCB with shielding.