RF & AF RX/TX Automatic Exchanger.
ELAD SWITCH BOX is an automatic Rx/Tx switch that normally connect the antenna to RX input. When it senses RF power on RTX (max. 100W), the antenna is connected to RTX input and the antenna input of your receiver is connected to ground to protect your receiver. Instead of using RF sense to switch antenna, a control line input lets your key/keyer or PTT line switch the antenna.
Works on all mode: CW, AM, SSB, FM and digital modes. Individually tested up to VHF. A complete switch control is available for the audio receiver and transceiver, for MUTE the receiver and monitoring your CW Sidetone or SSB coming from the transceiver MONITOR function. SWITCH BOX is compatible with any receiver and any HF transceiver or HF transmitter.
• impedance: 50Ω,
• frequency range: DC - 160MHz,
• maximum TX power: 100W,
• RF sense threshold: < 10mW (1.8MHz – 30MHz tested),
• ON time: < 20ms,
• release time: adjstable from front panel 150-3000ms,
• insertion loss: < 0.2dB @ 144MHz (0.15dB typical),
• RX isolation: > 50dB @ 144MHz (60dB typical), >70dB H-Version
• gas discharge protection,
• power supply: 13.8Vdc, 200mA.